http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

Esse Blog está no Gayblogs.blogspot.com! Coloque o seu também! "GLBTI Weddings PLUS!"

"GLBTI Weddings PLUS!"

The Blog of the U.S.'s first GLBTI-specific Wedding and Events firm. Discussion spot for clients and visitors to interact with savvyplanners.com staff and experts, in an informal forum, regarding Gay Weddings or Same-Sex Marriage, LGBT weddings and Traditional weddings and other issues affecting the GLBTI.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Heartfelt and Revealing Post In Defense of Mr. Shales' Column in the Washington Post

Mr. William Stosine, a recognized writer and GLBTI activist posts his reply to my comments regarding Mr. Tom Shales' column about the Rosie cruise documentary's characerization of GLBTI people.

I feel very glad to have had this chance to learn about Mr. Shales to some degree through Mr. Stosine's entry here. Thank you Mr. Stosine.

-MW Savant

3 Comments:

  • At 16/4/06 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read your comment and his and the others at that link. You're an ass for slammmign the writer the way you did. You act like a stuck up, snotty ass to me.

     
  • At 16/4/06 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for your input Ted. I was simply expressing my opinion as an individual. And as a person who was there with a number of the people who got off that ship. I don't feel it was "snotty" to offer my defense of the people I met. You are certainly entitled to feel that way.

     
  • At 16/4/06 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stosine is ridiculed for hie endless editorials. Guess hes got nothing better to do. Why give him a forum?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home