http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

Esse Blog está no Gayblogs.blogspot.com! Coloque o seu também! "GLBTI Weddings PLUS!"

"GLBTI Weddings PLUS!"

The Blog of the U.S.'s first GLBTI-specific Wedding and Events firm. Discussion spot for clients and visitors to interact with savvyplanners.com staff and experts, in an informal forum, regarding Gay Weddings or Same-Sex Marriage, LGBT weddings and Traditional weddings and other issues affecting the GLBTI.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Have you heard of 4mula, Inc. yet?
Special by: savvyplanners.com CEO, MW Savant

"WELL YOU MOST CERTAINLY WILL. We simply do NOT promote products. That's not our business.However, I had the extraordinary privilege of being introduced to the products of this brilliant human being and could not resist the teaser. More to come in the not-too-distant future once I have received permission to display the products here and provide you links to them.

I am so very excited to be able to share these items with our very special clients and friends! YOUR guests and clients will thank you. Sure you'll thank me (!!) But you'll WORSHIP Timothy and his TEAM!

The man pictured is the co-genius behind one of the most appealing and satisfying, upscale, wedding gifting/favor items around. While I'd love to give more info...I MUST get clearance. Not that they'll need the assistance of myself or anyone else for that matter! :-) I am blown away and relieved to see a functional, important and valuable innovation again! Thanks to Timothy! Loyal readers: more information to come!"

Thanks,





Blogmaster's note
: He MADE me do it! Mr. Savant insisted on an immediate preview on this company.

He promises more to come. Thanks. - Maurizio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home