Welcome to the launch of
It is here that you can ask questions, get advice, share ideas and tips and tell us about your special wedding moments! We will use this area to post interesting tid-bits, developments and information concerning marriage equity, the GLBTQI family, destination weddings on Key West and more.
The savvyplanners.com blog is all about gay and traditional weddings, events and the clients we serve. We intend to bring up to date information regarding marriage equity, promiment GLBT issues and more. We intend to discuss all aspects of weddings and events. We look forward to hearing your ideas which will help fuel the direction and development of the blog.
We like Charlene Li's blogger code of ethics and have adapted it for
savvyplanners.com's Blogger Code Of Ethics (some of which are found below).
Blogger Code Of Ethics:
* We will tell the truth and we will acknowledge and correct any mistakes promptly.
* We will not delete comments unless they are spam, off-topic, defamatory, threatening or violent.
* We will reply to comments when appropriate as promptly as possible.
* We will link to online references and original source materials directly .
* We will disagree with other opinions respectfully.
We Invite you to join the discussion!
MW Savant, CEO
CAUTION: Someone has already posted a not-so-nice comment to this post. But hey! That's what we're here for.